Improve your bottom line with proven maintenance and reliability concepts
Reduce CO2 and total energy cost
We provide value added services in all project phases
REVAS - Rotating Equipment Value Assurance Services
REVAS specializes in providing professional machinery value assurance services and consultancy to a wide spectrum of industrial customers. REVAS has the capability to second Rotating Equipment Engineers in Asset support or Project support roles; the engineers are mainly from the O&G industry with a significant number of years experience within the Industry.
Our team experience includes management of large projects, development and application of new equipment technology and concept selection, front end and detailed design, project execution, construction, commissioning and operation and maintenance of facilities around the world in onshore (Manufacturing and LNG) and offshore production facilities.
Paul den Held – A Dutch National and seasoned engineer having 35 years experience in O&G industry with Shell in various international roles. Has been the GM for Rotating Equipment Services in the East from 2007 till 2015. His last role with Shell was the Discipline Capability Manager and Global Lead for the SmartConnect Portfolio.
1. Safety & Asset Integrity
Ensure that safety and asset integrity are key elements in all aspects of the services.
2. Maximize Production
Maximize production and improve bottom line of client operating units or projects by applying established and well proven Maintenance and Reliability Concepts.
3. Value Assurance Services
Value added services in all phases of a project from selection of equipment concepts and reliability/availability assessments to installation and commissioning of equipment and the management thereof.
4. Energy Conservation Services
Improve equipment efficiency and changing drive concept to reduce energy consumption.
REMTA – Reliability, Engineering, Maintenance and Turn-Around Services
● Asset Master Plan development, RCA studies, Bad Actor Solutions, RCM studies
● Compressor Performance Assessment and Optimization, Re-rates and Upgrades
● Turn-Around support, TA scope challenge
● Energy Conservation Management
● Development/review of LTSA contracts
● Condition Monitoring Services
Project Life Cycle Services
● Project Management Services (Project Management, Engineering Management and Machinery Support)
● Development and Optimization of Equipment Concept and Reliability/Availability assessment (RAM study)
● Support of Flawless project delivery concept including training on this process
● Project execution including FAT, Construction and CSU support
Technology Development and Capability Development
● Leading vendor equipment qualification and technology risk assessment
● Implementation of New Technologies
● Training and coaching for new and experienced staff on various Rotating Equipment subjects
● Developing Competency Framework
TMMonitor™ is a gas turbine plant maintenance software that is firmly based on the best expertise and experience in the field. It allows plant owners and end users, GTUsers, to maintain all core plant information. It also ensures big cost savings in turbine maintenance.
TMMonitor™ provides Gas Turbine owners and operators with an efficient management tool across desktop and mobile. Full maintenance history availability
TMMonitor™ makes recording, storing and updating of your Gas Turbine maintenance data and planning of future inspections easy and visible. Data entered is easily retrievable and shared to those who need it.
REVAS is a distributor for TMMonitor™ in Asia